Friday 11 July 2014

Swami Vivekananda Quotes About Faith

"Everything that is excellent will come when this sleeping soul is aroused to self conscious activity."-Swami Vivekananda
 
 "This life is short, the vanities of the world are transient, but they alone live who live for others, the rest are more dead than alive."-Swami Vivekananda
 
"I belong as much to India as to the world, no humbug about that. I have helped you all I could. You must now help yourselves. What country has any special claim on me?"-Swami Vivekananda.
 
 "If faith in ourselves had been more extensively taught and practiced, I am sure a very large portion of the evils and miseries that we have would have vanished." -Swami Vivekananda
 
"If faith in ourselves had been more extensively taught and practiced, I am sure a very large portion of the evils and miseries that we have would have vanished." -Swami Vivekananda
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment